Friday, February 18, 2011

New hairstyle

I have been kept my straight hair since I was small. I love to see everyone who has been straightened their hair and I'm so admire and always tell myself I want to do that so. But I failed to did that everytime, and of course my mom not allow me to do so. I got no choice :(

This is the hair I kept for so many years. Never straightened and dye. Everytime I telling her I wish to straightened my hair she will said : your hair already straight and no need to waste money. After I request for so many times, she keep giving me the same answer and finally I had give up to do that. :'(


I plan to curly my hair because I admit that I already old :x and I WANT TO HAVE A MATURE LOOK!! But I don't feel I suitable for having this kind of hairstyle. Give some comment whether I suitable for straight hair or curly hair? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment