Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

Uhmm, Do u know what is the festival fall on 14th of Feb?
I can't even remember what festival it is :)
Oh yea, it is valentine's day.. So what? Nothing special for me XD
Valentine's day also has to pass as usual, has to attend classes
It's not a holiday as well :(

Can be seen that most of the couple are walking around my UNI
By the way, I'm not envy and not desire to have boyfriend
My mom told me that be concentrate on study XD
Try to cherish everyone that stay beside you and support you no matter what condition you're in.

Every couple is celebrated for their valentine's day
For those who is single, don't be too sad
Because you still have me XD
What I'm trying to said is that's nothing bad if you do not have any boyfriend or girlfriend
Don't being envy for those who has received valentine's present
Although I also received from one of my friend XD
Thanks ya Tong Tong



Happy Belated Valentine's Day to everyone, wish you guys really enjoy and had fun :D


No comments:

Post a Comment